Madilyn Clark Studios has provided the following policies in place for everyone to follow:
- Madilyn Clark Studios has the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Madilyn Clark Studios has the right to refuse a booking at any time if there is a violation of any studio policies.
- All new clients are expected to sign a release of liability form before the start of their first booking.
- Clients are asked to be respectful and mindful to one another at Madilyn Clark Studios. Notify the studio if there are any changes to a booking, you are running late or if you have any questions during your time with us.
- In the case of a previous session running late, notify a staff member to assist in taking the appropriate action.
- Madilyn Clark Studios will not be held responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged items that have been left unattended at any time.
- There is no alcohol or illegal substances allowed on or around the studio premises at any time.
- Violation of this policy will result in eviction of the clientele and party involved with the right to refuse future bookings.
- In the case of the client or their party causing damage to the studio property or the property of Madilyn Clark neighbors, then the client or guest is responsible for the charges to all repaired/replaced property.
- Bookings will end on time for the next clientele to start their session.
- It is recommended that our clients start to wrap up their session within 5 minutes prior to the next session starting for appropriate cleaning.
- Clients are responsible for paying their full amount even if a session finishes early.
- Auditions, ongoing classes and filming must be approved by the studio before booking.
- A deposit must be made to secure studio times at time of booking.
- An extra charge of $100 will be added on top of the studio rate for any filming in the studio.
- In the case of clients using rental space for an audition they are expected to book a separate studio if the max. capacity is reached in the lobby or is disturbing other clients in the studio.
- All bookings require a credit/debit card. The card will be charged at time of booking to lock in the studio time requested.
- In the case of ongoing/multiple bookings the client must inform the studio of alternative payment methods and must be approved by the studio in advance if requested.
- Clientele must cancel a booking 48-hour in advance to receive a full refund.
- Bookings made past the 48-hour notice in advance will be charged for the full booking.
- Cancellations must be done via calling the office, leaving a voicemail, or emailing the studio. If there is no response from the studio as long as the cancellation is within the 48-hour cancellation notice, the clientele will not be charged for the booking(s).